|Price||RM1,300.00 Please email email@example.com for an official Invoice.|
2 or more RM1,000.00
3 or more RM900.00
- By Certified Autodesk and Experienced Trainer
- Follow Autodesk Recommended Syllabus
- Hands-on Training : Computer will be provided during the training
- Physical Small Class
- Received a Certificate of Completion by Autodesk upon completing the training
- 6 months Post-Training Support
- Training Duration : 2 Full days
- Prerequisite : Basic knowledge in AutoCAD
AutoCAD Advanced Training continues on from the topics covered in the AutoCAD Essential Training. It covers more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the program. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learning how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD basics as taught in AutoCAD Essential Training or equivalent experience.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
Important Notes : Below schedule is updated from time to time. We may schedule you to a different training date if the class is full or due to any other reasons. Please contact us at +603-92262979 to confirm your seat and training date.